Thursday, March 16, 2017

BOXYCHARM: March 2017


Hey everyone!!. This is my first beauty related post on my new channel. Today i'm unboxing the BOXYCHARM box for March.




It came in a very simple black box with the cutest logo


This is the contents of this months BOXYCHARM

In order from L-R

Lipliner
Brand: Real Her
Color: I Am Unique- Berry
Retail price: $12.50


This is a very pretty berry color. It was soft and swatched easily. I think it will go great under all berry toned lipsticks and maybe even on its own.

Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick
Brand: Dirty Little Secrets
Color: Phantom- Fire-y Red with Orange Undertones
Retail Price: $14

I didn't end up swatching this because I could tell from the tube that this was not a color that I would ever wear. If I do have a bold lip, it more of a deep plum or berry shade. This is just way to bright for me.

SS023 Deluxe Fan Brush
Brand: Crown Brush
Style: Fan Brush
Retail Price: 18.99


I really like this fan brush.It very fluffy and soft. It think it would be great for contouring and maybe even highlighting.

Photo Finish Foundation Classic Primer
Brand: Smashbox
Color: Clear
Retail Price: $16 (Travel Size)


I've used this primer in the past. I honestly don't remember if I liked it or not. I'm willing to give it another shot. Anything that can help me with my super oily face it worth a shot right?

Urban Rustic Pallette
Brand: Naked Cosmetics
Colors: Green, Bronze, Purple-Brown
Retail Price: 39.99


This one I also didn't swatch this because while they are very pretty, the colors are not something I would normally reach for. 

Total Retail Price
$76.48

This box is $21 per month and as you can see, you end up with well over $21 worth of products. I was super stoked for last months box when they had my favorite Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion scrub. That sucker is $75 on its own and I got a full size product! This month was meh for me. Im gonna keep the fan brush, the lip liner, and the primer. As far as the shadow palette and liquid lipstick, I think i'm either gonna keep it for giveaway or give it to a friend. 

If you want to sign up for BOXYCHARM you can do so here!




No comments:

Post a Comment