Friday, March 31, 2017

Monthly Recap: March 2017


Hi Everyone!
I'm sure everyone says this, but man where did this month go? I'm trying to remember what happened that made it fly by so fast. Here's a quick highlight reel of some of the more memorable moments of the month.
(Now that's a tongue twister!) 

1. I restarted my blog. That's a big one!
2. I registered to take my LVN State Board Test and I'm freaking out!
3. I went to see Beauty and the Beast. Two thumbs up!
4. I've been trying the whole Bookstagram thing. 
(Check it out here)


Books I read in March

Black Hearts- 3.75 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
Rash Decisions- 4 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
The Romantics- 3.5 Stars Goodreads-Amazon

We Are Okay- 4 Stars Goodreads-Amazon (Review)
Till Death- 3.75 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
Ink & Lies- 4 Stars Goodreads-Amazon (Review)

Him- 4.5 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
Us- 4 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
Good Boy- 4 Stars Goodreads-Amazon

Breathing Black- 4 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
White Lies- 4.5 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
Daughter of Deep Silence- 3 Stars Goodreads-Amazon

Audiobooks
Feversong- 3 Stars Goodreads-Amazon (Review)
The Bone Season- 4 Stars Goodreads-Amazon
The Mime Order- 5 Stars Goodreads-Amazon



Overall, I think I had a pretty decent reading month. 
12 books, 3 audiobooks

I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of writing book reviews so be on the look out for more coming up.

How was your month? Did anything exciting happen?
Let me know! I'd love to her about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment