Sunday, March 19, 2017

Romance Reveal Book Box Unboxing


Subscription boxes have really seemed to taken off in the past couple of years. You can find a box for pretty much anything. The two things I love to subscribe to are book boxes and beauty boxes. I went looking for a book box that specifically catered to the romance genre and this is what I eventually went with. 

Romance Reveal Book Box is a monthly subscription box for lovers of  New Adult/ Contemporary Romance. There are three subscription plans to choose from: 1 Signed Paperback ($12.95), 2 Signed Paperbacks ($24.95), or 4 Signed Paperbacks ($39.95). Each box also comes with bookish swag and a non-bookish related item.

When I signed up, I was put on a wait list for a couple of days, but spots opened up quickly and I was able to snag a 2 book subscription. 


I really liked opening the box to this cute little sticker. It added to the anticipation of finding out what was inside.



Say You'll Stay by Corinne Micheal

It was all he had to do. Instead, he got on that bus and took my heart with him. 

That was seventeen years ago. 

I moved on. Marriage. Kids. White picket fence. Everything I ever wanted, but my husband betrayed me and I was left once again. 

Alone, penniless, and with two boys, I had no choice but to return to Tennessee. He wasn’t supposed to be there. I should’ve been safe. However, fate has a way of stepping in.

This time around, the tables are turned. It’s my decision. Second chances do exist, but I don’t know if we can repair what’s already been broken . . .

** This is a STANDALONE **


Sunset In Central Park by Sarah Morgan

In the chaos of New York, true love can be hard to find, even when it's been right under your nose all along… 

Love has never been a priority for garden designer Frankie Cole. After witnessing the fallout of her parents' divorce, she's seen the devastation an overload of emotion can cause. The only man she feels comfortable with is her friend Matt—but that's strictly platonic. If only she found it easier to ignore the way he makes her heart race…

Matt Walker has loved Frankie for years but, sensing how fragile she is beneath her feisty exterior, has always played it cool. But then he uncovers new depths to the girl he's known forever and doesn't want to wait a moment longer. He knows Frankie has secrets and has buried them deep, but can Matt persuade her to trust him with her heart and kiss him under the Manhattan sunset?
 


In the middle of this book is a few coloring pages. Im not sure if it has anything to do with the book , but we'll see.



Two signed bookmarks from Ashley Hampton and Teresa Michaels.
Promo card for My Kinda Kisses by Lacey Black.


Chocolate kisses and a Vanilla Lace tealight from Etta Clare Candle Co.
Sharla Lovelace promo pen and K.A. Linde keychain. 


Coloring promo card for Scott Hildreth

My thoughts about this box.
I actually have Say You'll Stay on my Kindle and also as an audiobook, but I never got around to it so I think it's a sign. I've never heard of Sunset In Central Park. It is book 2 in a series so i'll have to get book 1 so I can be in the loop with the characters. As far as swag goes, i'm not a huge fan in general. Maybe i've just never gotten anything that great. There was a makeup bag/pencil bag that was pretty cute. I also think that it's cool that Romance Reveal has a graphic designer that makes these specialty coloring pages. I did upgrade my subscription to the 4 book package for next month. I think 4 signed paperbacks for $40 is a great price, so fingers crossed that I get some decent books!

If your'e interested in subscribing, click here!

Are any of you subscribed to book boxes? If so, which ones and how do you like them?



No comments:

Post a Comment