Monday, March 27, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I'm Dying To Meet


Top Ten Tuesday is a link-up created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is 10 authors i'm dying to meet. I'll confess that i've never actually meet an author and i've never been to a signing or festival. Do I feel out of the loop? Kind of/ not really. Kind of because I do have auto-buy authors that I know can write anything and I will with 99.9% certainty love. Those are the ones I would probably fangirl over. Not really because with book signings comes huge crowds and with huge crowds comes my dumb-ass anxiety. So while I would LOVE to meet my favorite authors, i'll just have to buy my books pre-signed and stalk them on Twitter. 😉

If I were to brave a signing, these are the 10 authors I would do it for.

 Jennifer L. Armentrout
Colleen Hoover
Taylor Jenkins Reid


 Alice Clayton
Katy Evans
Tillie Cole




With the exception of Mrs. Maas, you can probably tell that they are all NA contemporary romance authors. Those are the types of books I usually gravitate towards. 

Which authors have you met? 
Which authors are you dying to meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment