Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: The Gravity Of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine that highlights upcoming releases that bloggers are looking forward to reading. 

This week's pick:

Title: The Gravity Of Us
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry 
Release Date: April 13th, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
_________________________________

I was driven by emotion; he was apathetic. I dreamed while he lived in nightmares. I cried when he had no tears to shed.

Despite his frozen heart and my readiness to run, we sometimes shared seconds. Seconds when our eyes locked and we saw each other’s secrets. Seconds when his lips tasted my fears, and I breathed in his pains. Seconds when we both imagined what it would be like to love one another.

Those seconds left us floating, but when reality knocked us sideways, gravity forced us to descend.

Graham Russell wasn’t a man who knew how to love, and I wasn’t a woman who knew how to either. Yet if I had the chance to fall again, I’d fall with him forever.

Even if we were destined to crash against solid ground.

Why i'm anticipating this book:
This is the fourth book in Brittainy C. Cherry's Elemental series and I was super excited when I found out she was writing it. I listened to the first three on audio and they just blew me away. I let my mom listen to them before me and I was begging her just to tell me what happens to the characters because I couldn't stand the suspense. If this book is anything like the previous ones, it's going to rip my heart out, tear it to shreds, then put it back together. I literally cant wait to be a blubbering mess. Is that weird?

Are there any books that you're looking forward to?




No comments:

Post a Comment